Remington UMC 300 Blackout 220 Grain Open Tip Flat Base - 200 Rounds
For varmint hunting, target shooting, training exercises or any other high-volume shooting situation, UMC centerfire rifle ammunition offers great value with absolutely no compromise in quality or performance. Loaded right here in the USA, UMC rifle ammunition offers the choice of either metal-case or jacketed hollow point bullets in several popular rifle calibers. You'd be hard pressed to find a better value anywhere.
- Caliber: 300 Blackout
- Bullet Type: Open Tip Flat Base (OTFB)
- Bullet Weight: 220 Grain
- Muzzle Velocity: 1015 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 503 Ft. lbs.
- Brass Cased
- Boxer Primed
- Rounds-box: 20 Rounds Per Box
- Mfg. Part #: L300AAC4
- Made in the USA by Remington