General Shipping Info:
- We work hard to get all orders processed and shipped in a timely manner.
- We will provide the tracking number by e-mail once the order has been processed and shipment label has been created either by us or the direct manufacturer.
- Once the package has been picked up and scanned in by the shipper, you should be able to accurately track its progress.
- PLEASE NOTE: It may take the shipping carrier 24-48 HOURS to update its records with your tracking information.
- Ammunition will ONLY be shipped via ground (NO USPS), no air or expedited delivery options available.
- Ammunition and Firearms cannot be shipped in the same package. If you order both items on the same order they will be shipped in different packages. There may be additional shipping charges for the additional package.
- We try very hard to keep the online product catalog up to date and true of what we have access to. You will be notified on time frame of shipment once we receive that info from the manufacturer.
- Our shipping rates vary based on location.
*For any packages shipped via Standard Shipping, carrier will scan packages into their system during their normal business hours (Monday-Friday). All shipment information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned by the designated carrier system.
Additional Shipping Options:
For upgraded or expedited shipping on items other than ammo (ammo can ONLY ship Ground (NO USPS), call us for a quote: 253-301-0642
For special shipping option requests, please note this in the "comments" section of your quote.
- You will be assessed any additional charges that these options may incur.
Additional Shipping Info:
Please see our "Before you Order" for our restrictions; we comply with the restrictions imposed by the Federal, State, Local Governments and/or Carrier Companies. We do our upmost to keep abreast of your State/Local Laws. Please check your State, County, and Local laws for restrictions. We are not allowed to sell or ship restricted items to anyone in a restricted zone. If you know your State and/or Local Laws prohibits certain items even though it is not listed on this site, please do not place an order for the prohibited item. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his or her own local state laws for the purchase. It’s your (or the end user) responsibility to comply with all Federal, State and/or Local Laws.
No international orders: It's unlawful to export without a proper export license from the U.S. Department of State or an import license from the country of destination.
Assumption of Shipping Liability
While we do our best to ensure that your product reaches your door as quickly and as trouble-free as possible, we simply cannot guarantee that the shipping carrier (for example, UPS, Fedex, DHL, USPS, etc) you select will not damage or lose your product, or that once delivered, your product will not be stolen or damaged. Once your product is delivered to the address you have provided, you assume all responsibility for its safety and hereby explicitly release Surplus Ammo & Arms Tacoma LLC (saapolicesupply.com) from all liability and responsibility thereafter.
SAA Police Supply Does NOT Accept Returns On Ammunition, Firearms, Or Lower Receivers Due To Safety Considerations And US DOT Regulations.
It is your responsibility as a customer to ascertain EXACTLY what cartridge your firearm uses. It is also your responsibility to insure that the firearm in which you'll use these cartridges is suitable and safe.
Returns will NOT be accepted without prior authorization.
To request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) for non-restricted items:
- Please log in to your account
- View "Completed Orders"
- Select the item(s) you wish to return & submit the request
- Once we have received and approved the return request, you will then be issued via e-mail a RMA number and further instructions to proceed with the return.
- Refund requests for firearms or ammunition with be rejected.
- Initial Shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
- Items must be in new condition and be accompanied by original receipt.
- Returned items must be properly packaged, refund will not be issued for damaged items due to poor packaging.
- Order cannot be voided or cancelled once the order has been shipped.
- We reserve the right to apply a 20% restocking fee at our discretion.
- Denial Fee for Firearm purchases: If you are denied for a background check through a transferring FFL you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee, plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
- Any damage or shortage must be reported to SAA Police Supply within 7 days of receipt.
- In the rare event your package is damaged, we will file a claim with the carrier and issue a refund or replacement once the claim investigation has concluded.
We strive for 100% accuracy on our website and emailed newsletters but human errors can occur. We reserve the right to cancel any order if that order is found to be in error of description, specifications, pricing, image or other details.
Product images are representative of the product and may NOT be a picture of the actual product you will receive. There may be some differences in appearance and packaging.
Sales tax will be collected for ALL orders shipped where we are required to collect tax.
Any Further Questions Regarding Returns Please Contact Us.
No Returns On CLEARANCE/SALE Items.
All pricing on products is subject to change without notice.